New Ulm Skatepark
This park is free and open to the public. Park hours are 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- All skaters must wear the following protective equipment: a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and mouth protector;
- All skaters must use roller blades and/or skateboards - NO bikes allowed;
- No use of tobacco products, alcohol and illegal drugs;
- No profanity, loud music or disruptive behavior;
- Respect other park patrons and share this space;
- Keep the facility clean - NO glass allowed - garbage containers are available; and
- Everyone should refrain from using the park when it is raining and the surface is wet.
- This facility is not supervised and the City of New Ulm assumes no liability for loss, damage or any kind of injury or accident to people or property.
Kids had a blast! (ages 4,7 and 8) we went just for fun on a Saturday night around 7pm and had the place to ourselves.
Nice clean park
A Google User
Amazing tracks! Come BMX every Monday night during the summer months! River Valley BMX, New Ulm, MN