Information on:

Lac Qui Parle Mission

140th Avenue North West
320-269-7636

The site of a mission, established in 1835, where the first Dakota dictionary, grammar and gospel were completed. A chapel built in the 1940s by the WPA features artifacts and exhibits related to the Dakota and missionaries who worked with them.


Lac Qui Parle Mission is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media